According to Palm Coast’s Business Assistance Center, the following companies were issued tax receipts Sept. 1-5:
• Home-based businesses: American Red Cross, Rosirma Calderon LTP is an unclassified personal service; Hylomania Woodworks LLC is an unclassified service; Freshen Up is an unclassified personal service; Stellah Art Studios LLC, photography/video
PALM COAST PERMITS
The following is an update for permit activity in the city for Aug. 28 to Sept. 5. Total number of all permits issued: 176. Since 2009, $621 million in construction dollars have been invested in Palm Coast.
Commercial permit applications:
Commercial permits issued:
Residential permits issued:
• Saltwater Homes was issued $252,000 permit for a single-family residence at 24 Mount Vernon Lane.
• Paytas Homes was issued a $230,000 permit for a single-family residence at 98 Arena Lake Drive.
• Encompass Enclosures LLC was issued a $12,000 permit for an addition at 14 Collinson Court.
• US Aluminum Services Corp was issued an $8,000 permit for an addition at 72 Wonders Trail.
• US Aluminum Services Corp was issued a $3,700 permit for an addition at 107 Westchester Lane.
• John Rorer was issued an occupancy permit for Richard Whole Foods at 9 Old Kings Road, Suite 1.
Certificate of occupancy:
• Grand Haven Commercial LLC submitted an application for a technical site plan, tier 1, for a Grand Haven Sales Center.
• US Investment Holding Group submitted an application for a site plan modification at Palm Coast Industrial Park, Lot 4.
• Wal-Mart Store East LP submitted an application for a site plan addition for Wal-Mart Liquor Box.